Multitudes provides insights and recommendations to unlock happier, higher-performing teams. We measure teamwork & inclusion from the software tools that teams already use to collaborate at work. At the end of last year we raised a $2.4M NZD seed round of investment led by Blackbird VC, and we recently launched our beta product. We are now expanding our team to build the next stage of our beautiful, data-driven product.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our CEO, Lauren Peate, to create the systems and relationships that enable our team and our customers to succeed.
Our ideal candidate loves working as a generalist. You’re a strategic thinker who enjoys a challenge and can find a solution even when working in ambiguity. You’re able to build relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders and you’re equally comfortable working with numbers. You’re also humble and flexible enough to be ready to jump in where needed. Finally, you’re committed to equity and inclusion at work and are excited about supporting our bigger mission – making equity the default at work.
What you'll do
- Work directly with Lauren to run strategic initiatives across legal, finance, operations, administration, and more; this could include setting up our digital analytics systems or our customer success tooling and processes
- Work with key external stakeholders (including customers, investors, government agencies, contractors, and more) to strengthen relationships; you’ll work closely with Lauren to learn about working with this wide range of groups
- Run and provide insights on our monthly reporting, which includes financial and SaaS metrics alongside our impact metrics. You’ll make sure that Lauren and the team are across how we’re tracking on those dimensions.
- Provide support for our go-to-market efforts as needed, including managing our marketing systems
- Lead the planning for our team strategy weeks and other team events
- Jump in across the team as needed to provide support
- Live our values
- A track record of taking action to support diversity, equity, and inclusion in the communities you’ve been part of
- Ability to quickly get things done, even in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a growth mindset; you’re able to work from first principles to solve new issues, even in areas where you haven’t worked before
- Proactive attitude – you’re thinking not only about the current task at hand, but what else might be important to do the job well
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data, and in sharing data insights
- Experience in building relationships with diverse stakeholders – and an eagerness to learn how to do this with investors and customers
- An eagerness to learn more about how a SaaS product works and, specifically, about software engineering practices and workflows
- Humility – no task is too small for you; you’re happy to jump in where needed, even if the work isn’t glamorous
- Strong organisational skills, including an ability to know which details matter
- Strong compassion and empathy
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with financial statements, SaaS product metrics, and/or impact metrics
- Experience with agile work practices
- Experience in working with software developers and data scientists
What we provide
- Flexible working conditions for this Auckland-based role
- Cool workspace at the GridAKL in Wynyard Quarter (dogs are welcome!)
- Supportive, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion – regular learning & discussions about how we can do this better
- Opportunity to be a part of an early-stage startup that’s dedicated to making the human side of work more visible and valued
- A meaningful equity share in Multitudes
- Occasional board games!