Multitudes provides insights and recommendations to unlock happier, higher-performing teams. We measure teamwork & inclusion from the software tools that teams already use to collaborate at work. We raised a $2.4M NZD seed round of investment led by Blackbird VC and at the end of last year, we launched our beta product. We are now expanding our team to build the next stage of our beautiful, data-driven product.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Mid to Senior frontend developer to help us showcase actionable insights for our customers. You would be responsible for expanding a brand new analytics dashboard – liaising with our UI/UX designer, developers, and data scientists to create a beautiful frontend that our customers will love. Nothing is off limits and we want you to bring your own creative juices and ideas to the project. This is a unique opportunity for a software developer to have a large impact in developing the core Multitudes product, while working towards our mission of making the human side of work more visible and valued.
What you'll do
- Expand and develop our core React application. We use Redux for state management and leverage Typescript and Next.js to deliver a delightful experience for our customers
- Manage user authentication via our Auth0 integration
- Own and refine our AWS ECS cloud infrastructure and frontend deployment pipeline
- Work closely with our UI/UX Designer and CEO (the Product Owner) to turn designs into beautiful, interactive React components
- Promote best practices when it comes to developing, testing, and deploying frontend applications
- Live our values:
See and shape the system: We are laser-focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to bringing lasting impact through systems change.
Better together: We know that we are better when we work as a team. We strive to be supportive, open, and human as we interact with each other and our customers.
Grow like a tree: We want to grow our people, product, and company/customers in a way that is sustainable, in all senses of the word.
Deliver delight: We care about delivering on our goals – and we want to do it in a way that’s fun and delightful, for us, our customers, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with creating responsive and accessible applications
- Proven ability to turn a designer’s creations into beautiful code
- High attention to detail
- Creative, adaptable, and eager to learn
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers
- Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks and concepts (e.g., CircleCI, TeamCity, Concourse, Serverless)
- Experience in developing dashboards, particularly for analytics and/or graphical purposes
- Experience with Github and/or Slack APIs
What we provide
- Flexible working conditions with remote work options, +/- 4 hours from New Zealand time zone
- Supportive, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion – regular learning & discussions about how we can do this better
- Opportunity to be a part of an early-stage startup that’s dedicated to making the human side of work more visible and valued
- A meaningful equity share in Multitudes
- Occasional board games!