Multitudes provides insights and recommendations to unlock happier, higher-performing teams. We measure teamwork & inclusion from the software tools that teams already use to collaborate at work. At the end of last year we raised a $2.4M NZD seed round of investment led by Blackbird VC, and we recently launched our beta product. We are now expanding our team to build the next stage of our beautiful, data-driven product.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Mid to Senior UI/UX Designer who is passionate about equity at work and excited to work on a platform to help managers understand how their teams are doing and how to make improvements. You will be responsible for working with users and developers to keep honing a beautiful product that our customers love. The ideal candidate will be able to draw from previous experience to develop new features and keep improving existing ones. You will be responsible for user research, devising requirements, visual design and writing, prototyping, usability evaluation, iterative development, and delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer to join an early-stage startup and have a large impact on the Multitudes product direction, working towards our mission of making equity the default at work.
What you'll do
- Identify high-impact problems to solve through user research and translate into new features (E.g. a 1-on-1 view) and improvements to existing features
- Produce beautiful and intuitive visual designs that align with the product vision and user needs
- Create, test, evaluate and iterate prototypes with users, in user testing interviews that you will organise and run
- Communicate product and design requirements to the wider team via Figma designs, UI walk-throughs, and clearly written user stories
- Design on-brand visual solutions and help direct the overall product strategy
- Jump in where needed to support the design of our marketing website
- Live our values
- Strong visual, prototyping, and UX design skills
- A focus on impact over method – ensuring that what you design is solving the right user problem
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective user research and testing strategies
- Knowledge of accessible, responsive, and inclusive design principles
- Excitement about working closely with our developers and data scientists to share the outcomes of user research, get input on designs, and support as they implement your new designs
- A readiness to work independently. You’ll be our sole designer on the team, but you're not alone – you'll be surrounded by a team who care deeply about the value of user centered design
Nice to have
- Experience in product design within a modern SaaS company, including familiarity around what it’s like to design for web applications specifically
- Experience designing analytical and dashboard-based solutions
- Ability to support with product management as needed
- Experience with Figma and/or Miro
What we provide
- Flexible working conditions with remote work options
- Supportive, diverse, and dynamic team environment
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion – regular learning & discussions about how we can do this better
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting and fast-paced early-stage startup that’s dedicated to making the human side of work more visible and valued
- A meaningful equity share in Multitudes
- Occasional board games!
Ready to apply?
Please email email@example.com with:
- A copy of your CV
- Your portfolio
- A few sentences sharing why you're interested in working with us
You can also reach out with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!